The fiduciary has responsibility to file taxes on behalf of the minor, and to pay any taxes that may be due to the federal, state or local government, including income, real estate and personal property taxes.  This office cannot provide tax advice.  Those needing assistance are strongly encouraged to seek professional advice.

Taxes and the fees for professional tax assistance may be paid from the guardianship as an administrative expense.